You can embed your online form so that it looks like a seamless part of your website. You can also share a link that allows people to fill out the same form. Either way, you will find the completed forms on your Dashboard when you login to your database.
- Go to the Survey Module and select the Online Form folder.
- Use the Lookup button to select your online form.
Here you will find a link that you can use to share your online form as well as the code you need to embed the form seamlessly on your website.
Obtaining “embed code” for your webpage
To display the form within the body of your webpage, making it look like it is a seamless part of your website, you will need to provide your webmaster with the online application form’s unique embed code.
- Click on the Embed Code button to reveal the embed code you will need to provide to your webmaster.
- Click on the Copy button. To copy the embed code to your clipboard.
Obtaining the survey’s direct link
In certain cases, you may need to obtain the direct link to the application form. For example, this can be useful when inviting new prospective participants to apply to participate in your program. I can also be helpful if you don’t have a tech savvy webmaster who is able to apply the embed code and you need to simply create a button on your website that simply links to the survey.
- Click on the Sharing Link button to reveal the embed code you will need to provide to your webmaster.
- Click on the Copy button. To copy the direct survey link to your clipboard.
Need a Java version of your embed code?
1.From the Survey Module Click on the Survey Gizmo button
In the list of your surveys in SurveyGizmo, click on your mentor application (or any other online form).
When you’ve opened the correct form, click on Share at the top of the screen. Here you will find a link that you can use to share your online form as well as the code you need to embed the form seamlessly on your website.