To match mentees with their mentors in your current group matches, please follow these instructions:
- Get each Mentee and Mentor from the group match to a Active status.
- On the individual record page of each mentee in the group match, select the names of the correct mentors in the Mentor Name(s) field. Please note that you can add additional mentor names to the Mentor Name(s) field by clicking the green circle button next to the drop down arrow (if you don’t have this field in your database, please contact support to get a “Mentor” field added.)
To run a search and get a list of all of the mentees matched with certain mentors, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Mentee Search screen
- Select the correct mentors’ names in the Mentor Name(s) field. Then, click Run Search .
- A list of mentees involved in the group match with the selected mentors will be generated.