- Go to the Search screen for the type of contact you would like to generate labels for.
- Enter the appropriate search criteria (e.g. matched mentors).
- Click Run Search.
- In the first tab of search results, click on the Communication button and select Mailing.
- You will be taken to the Mailing screen. On the right hand side, you will see information regarding the search you just performed.
- In the Mailing Options area, set the Mailing Type to Labels, select the appropriate label brand and product. If you don’t see the brand and/or product you would like to generate, please submit a support ticket and we will add it for you (if possible).
- Insert the fields from your data that you would like printed on the label by double-clicking on them in the Merge Fields area on the right hand side—they will insert into your template wherever your cursor is.
- Click the Run Merge button at the bottom of the screen.
- The database will generate a single Word document with all of the labels in it—one per search result.
- Select the Open with… option and click OK. The merged document will open in Word.
- Review the document and make any manual adjustments you would like. Be sure to insert the correct label sheets in the printer before printing.
- (Optional) You may save the label template you have just created for future use by clicking the
Save Template button
For additional information, please see our training video: Using Mailings and Labels