If the mentor has more than one mentee, you must create more than one volunteer record.
- Go to the mentor’s record in the database
- Under Volunteer Records tab click Add New.
- Select the appropriate program, status (select Waiting if the mentor has already been approved for this match), and status date. Be sure that the status date is accurate to when the mentor was ready to be matched with this mentee.
- On the new volunteer record, click on the Make A Match button (available as long as the mentor is set to the status of Waiting) and select the appropriate mentee. Finish the process by selecting a match date and saving it.
- If the mentor has any other mentees, start a new volunteer record for each mentee assigned to this mentor.