If you are unable to locate Outcomes in your database, please contact support to enable the tab for you.
The Outcomes functionality of the database allows you to keep track of numerical outcomes (eg. GPA, school attendance, etc.) that are collected at a regular interval (eg. monthly, yearly, school quarters, school trimesters, etc.). To create a new outcome:
- Go to the Outcomes screen in the Mentoring Module Records folder.
- Click on the New Outcome button at the top of the screen.
- Select the appropriate Database Role (if the outcome is related to mentees or mentor).
- Enter an identifying name for the Outcome.
- Select the appropriate collection schedule.
- Click Save.
- Once the Outcome is created, you can add an Outcome Category for reference. Outcome Category is a combo box, so you can add values that apply to your needs.
For additional information, please see our training video: Outcome Data Tab